Dilworth Projects (Kenilworth, Morehead, East)

Southend

Looks like this new 26 story tower by Spandrel will start later this year.

""The project, called Radius Dilworth, is at Morehead Street and Euclid Avenue. The two buildings will contain a total of 626 apartments, according to the daily newspaper, along with amenities such as pools, fitness centers and a rooftop deck. Construction is expected to ramp up by the end of the year.""

BUZZ: New details about Radius Dilworth apartment project - Charlotte Business Journal (bizjournals.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheOneRJ said:

This may be my favorite apartment building in the city architecture wise. 

Now this is what I wish the Elling looked like.  I guess core uptown not yet ready for architecture this first-rate.  Maybe we get something of this caliber for the residential portion of legacy union?  If you want to tear down the barringer hotel for something that looks like this, then hell, I’ll  go fetch the wrecking ball myself...

On 5/24/2021 at 7:37 PM, RANYC said:

If they keep the mature oaks and the stunning canopy, then yes, Charlotte's next Park Avenue.

Sad to see Atrium break the streetscape on their campus and not plant any trees in the planting strip between the sidewalk and the street.... I assume the city made an exception for the Hospital because..... Hospital. ... but it is sad to see one of the city's few planned  street designs fail.

2 hours ago, archiham04 said:

Sad to see Atrium break the streetscape on their campus and not plant any trees in the planting strip between the sidewalk and the street.... I assume the city made an exception for the Hospital because..... Hospital. ... but it is sad to see one of the city's few planned  street designs fail.

For some reason Lincoln at Dilworth also does not have trees planted on Morehead

• 3 weeks later...