Dilworth Projects (Kenilworth, Morehead, East)

Southend

How? It's 3 levels of parking and 3 levels of office with the top level having a portion setback. The site is only ~0.4 ac, so the floorplates could only be ~15k SF max. They're probably 12,500 SF  on the lower two levels and the top level is 10,000 SF.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prodev said:

How? It's 3 levels of parking and 3 levels of office with the top level having a portion setback. The site is only ~0.4 ac, so the floorplates could only be ~15k SF max. They're probably 12,500 SF  on the lower two levels and the top level is 10,000 SF.

Yah, the prospective is confusing with how little the people look next to it. The lot is really small here. It is the empty lot next to the small office building and old house. 

50 minutes ago, dxartist said:

I dunno.  Pete Verna (rest his soul) would have something to say about that.  When he was developing The Park (now called Skye for you all you new members) it took like an eternity to finish.  There's a thread somewhere on this board if you want the complete history.

Yea, the crane collapse back in 2006(?) was a big day on UP! (No one was hurt IIRC)

thanks for the photos it is good to see some of these sites from the air.  these 2 apartment towers look like both U shaped with the open part of the U facing each other which is good if they hope to see the sun on the pool area.  (for the Morehead towers) 

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 3

On 5/13/2022 at 9:46 PM, KJHburg said:

this is still the plan for Radius Dilworth?  I have forgotten what it looks like in whole.   Really like this look. 

https://www.bbm-arch.com/project/morehead-overlook/

Overlook_01-921x1024.jpg

I hope so. Don't put doubt in my mind. My favorite building going up by far. Please let it still look like this.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...