Randy Sandford

Looking east towards UAB Hospital from the vicinity of Children's Hospital:

P8160048A.jpg

P8160049A.jpg

P8160050A.jpg

P8160052A.jpg

Children's Harbor and Children's Hospital employee parking deck:

P8160058A.jpg

Here is the recently completed expansion of Volker Hall (classroom building for the UAB School of Medicine):

P8160060A.jpg

P8160064A.jpg

P8160075A.jpg

Views from the terrace of Volker Hall:

P8160067A.jpg

P8160069A.jpg

P8160070A.jpg

Construction site for the new UAB Campus Recreation Center:

P8160071A.jpg

P8160076A.jpg

University Blvd:

P8160073A.jpg

Partial views of the UAB skyline from the rear of the Hill University Center:

P8160083A.jpg

P8160094A.jpg

Rear view of Cooper Green Hospital and Children's Hospital:

P8160088A.jpg

Sculptures at Hill University Center with Vulcan statue in the distance (atop Red Mountain):

P8160091A.jpg

View of Downtown from the rear of Hill University Center:

P8160092A.jpg

P8160093A.jpg

THE END

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, guys!

Well, Thanks for inviting me Randy <_<  Just kidding, great pictures. I would really like to meet you Randy and all of the other Bham people. I was very surprised when I got back in town and saw all of the cranes over UAB. It's great to see construction!

Sorry, Devin! Steve wrote a few days ago wanting me to show him around town, and we didn't have much time to plan things. I was thinking this morning that it would've been great if you and Jazzman could have joined us (and Austin too, but he backed out of the last planned get-together after his parent's freaked out, and I don't know if he's left to go to school in Memphis yet). When Steve began getting sicker during and right after lunch and was forced to go back to his apartment, my first thought was (and I'm being serious and not saying this just to make you feel good) "I sure wish I had Devin's number" because I would have called to see if you were free at the last minute. It's always more fun walking around taking photos with one or more companions (people sometime look at you as if you're a freak when you walk around shooting photos by yourself...LOL). We should definitely plan a Birmingham forum meeting SOON!!!

Archived