Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

william

The new-look Adelicia

Friends,

Yes, there was a complication with our Web site and the Adelicia story. We will have the full story with renderings in Monday's paper and on the Web site.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hope everybody is well.

WW

I really don't know what I think of the new design. I guess its just gonna be one of those things where I won't really know how I feel until its actually built. Maybe its the coloring that is throwing me off. It'll be good to have something go up there though. I'm glad they still decided to have at least part of it open up on the sidewalk w/ retail. That'll be extremely nice for that area

Thanks for posting the pic dave.

I really like the design and think it will look great! It just looks classy and upscale to me, thus will fit right in IMO.

I think the design looks great too, and looks upscale. It better be. It sounds like the average unit cost will be approaching $500,000.

This is great news for Nashville. Looks good.... This version is much better than the original design... The curve is nicely done, and the upper two floors of glass give the building a high-end look...

Does anyone know what the final sq ft numbers will be for street level retail? To me that is one of the biggest pluses for this development. It seems all of these projects start with retail projections and then they either get reduced or eliminated before the development is built...very frustrating.

There is an article in about this development in the October issue of Nashville Lifestyles. Its way too long for me to type into here - but it pretty much only gives a high level overview.

It seems to have begun. This morning (Sat) when I drove by the site, there were men setting up a VERY large crane behind the soon-to-come-tumbling-down Realtors Building. Guess its time to keep an eye out for this one, 'cause from what I could tell, here she's comes.