Fall for Greenville

goodbye

Since Fall for Greenville is coming up this next weekend, this is a call to all citizens of the Urban Planet to grab your cameras and start snapping from the moment we step onto the street. We will all display our experiences from our own viewpoints in this thread. With so many great photographers here, we should be able to capture the essence of the fesival for others to see.

Roll Call: Who will volunteer ahead of time?

Count me in! B)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance any of you guys could take some pictures of my band playing on Saturday, 12:30 in Falls Park? We're recording the show for a possible live CD and could use all the photos we can get our hands on for front and back covers, liners, etc. All I can promise is a thank you in the liners!

The band is Edentrap and I'm Bruce, the bass player.

Any chance any of you guys could take some pictures of my band playing on Saturday, 12:30 in Falls Park? We're recording the show for a possible live CD and could use all the photos we can get our hands on for front and back covers, liners, etc. All I can promise is a thank you in the liners!

If I'm there at that time of day, you can count on me.

If I'm there at that time of day, you can count on me.

Ditto!

Do you have a designer for your album cover? Sounds like a nice idea! :thumbsup:

By the way, Welcome to UrbanPlanet.org! :D Glad to have you on board with us! Hope you keep us informed and give input often.

Well, a graphics guy I work with does most of that for us; photoshop, logos (see sig) etc.

Thank you. I've been lurking for a few months, great MB.

Turner South Article

Turner South will be in Greenville big time this weekend for Fall for Greenville. They will be fiming three episodes of Home Plate. An episode of Junkin with Val and Dave at the White Horse Rd. Flea Market thye have been shooting footage of Logo Man around the city for weeks. They are doing a My South Rocks segment with Cowboy Mouth and will have a traoiler downtown filming for the"My South" promos.

Anybody here write slam poetry?

Turner South Article

Turner South will be in Greenville big time this weekend for Fall for Greenville. They will be fiming three episodes of Home Plate. An episode of Junkin with Val and Dave at the White Horse Rd. Flea Market thye have been shooting footage of Logo Man around the city for weeks. They are doing a My South Rocks segment with Cowboy Mouth and will have a traoiler downtown filming for the"My South" promos.

Anybody here write slam poetry?

Great link! This is exciting! Hey, I must be out of it......what is "slam" poetry?

Slam poetry

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Slam poetry is a form of performance poetry that occurs within a competitive poetry event, called a "slam", at which poets perform their own poems (or, in rare cases, those of others) that are "judged" on a numeric scale by randomly picked members of the audience.

Great weekend!!! I think Fall for Greenville this year, was the best yet! I'm sure we'll all be posting photos over the next several days. I tried to separate mine into groupings. Below are some photos of the cycling classic. PS, all my photos are more "snapshot" types (hard to take good photos and drink beer at the same time). :)

CIMG3040.jpg

CIMG3042.jpg

CIMG3055.jpg

CIMG3053.jpg

CIMG3058.jpg

CIMG3056.jpg

CIMG3059.jpg

Archived