Florida

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post, but I thought I would make good on what I said before and get some of my recently-taken Tallahassee photos posted here. :) I took a lot of photos when I was in town last month, so I will probably post them in chunks along and along. Most of them will probably go here unless I feel they would be more appropriately placed in another thread. Enjoy!

To start with, some houses built by my favorite Tallahassee developer, K2 Urban Corp. These homes are relatively new, and are located in the neighborhood that my wife and I lived in prior to our move to Tennessee:

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01580.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

These next photos may seem a little random, but when I went I saw the tile artwork of the old capitol building at the Lafayette Shopping Center Publix again for the first time in a while, I thought it merited getting snapped:

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

• 9 months later...

Archived