Your Bar

twoshort

Someone in the know told me founders was moving a block or two to the east into a larger local.....not so much for a bigger bar area but to have the capacity to brew more brew.

To the East?? Move over woz, you may have some brewing equipment next to your desk on Monday :P

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a night out with the boys, I usually go to 5th Street Hall on the west side. If it's a night out with the wife, either 48 West or La Dolce Vita in the Chop House are our top choices.

Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum :blink: Seems like we've probably all run into each other and not even known it :silly:

I don't, in case you were wondering I think Andy, allbusiness and woz work right by it :whistling: Wouldn't happen to have your camera handy, would ya andy?

Yah, itll be a slightly longer walk for me than its current brassworks location

No, my camera is at home. :wacko: I drive right by it at lunchtime too. I'll get one tomorrow if I remember the camera. ;)

I like the line from the owner about NOT adding a bigger kitchen: "We don't want people at the door greeting 'welcome to Founders'". And no stinkin Birthday songs either! :w00t:

Personally, I like going to place where youcan have a good beer and actually talk to your friends and not holler over the music, unless there's a good live band playing. I also like a good martini, but boy they sure are expensive! And, I'm not into getting all dressed up to sit in a bar either. I just want to hang out relax and even kick off my shoes if they let me! :D

Personally, I like going to place where youcan have a good beer and actually talk to your friends and not holler over the music, unless there's a good live band playing. I also like a good martini, but boy they sure are expensive! And, I'm not into getting all dressed up to sit in a bar either. I just want to hang out relax and even kick off my shoes if they let me! :D

Hey, make sure you try and come to the meetup next Saturday! It may seem like we all know each other, but most of us have never met :D

Are any of you guys serial killers? :unsure:

Hey, make sure you try and come to the meetup next Saturday! It may seem like we all know each other, but most of us have never met :D

No, but i have sweet Nun Chuck and Bo staff skillz :ph34r:

Hey, make sure you try and come to the meetup next Saturday! It may seem like we all know each other, but most of us have never met

^^:lol: Nope...just your average dude. ;)

Just dont ask PBJ about borrowing chap stick from the school nurse...

Archived