The Big Yellow Banner

DigitalSky

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the yellow banner obnoxious. What I miss is the old feature that allowed you to check out member's previous posts. Whatever happened to that??

You have to go through the advanced search feature now.

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.ph...rch&mode=adv&f=

Rather stark contrasting I'll admit. It doesn't match anything on the forums or main page. Perhaps if it were more subtle or matched the color scheme more it wouldn't look as glaring as it is.

Well that is the complicated way to do it. All you have to do is look at the member's profile and select show all member's topics or posts to look at it.

In regards to the color, patience.

Ah, I see the profile options button on the upper right hand corner now. I hadn't seen that last night and the more familiar way wasn't there.

Well that is the complicated way to do it. All you have to do is look at the member's profile and select show all member's topics or posts to look at it.

In regards to the color, patience.

If you mean patience as in its going to be changed that I would highly suggest it be the navy blue that you see here on UP. :thumbsup: And I would also try and incorporate the UP emblem somewhere. That thing was awesome. Please dont take offense to my opinion :ph34r: .

Archived