Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

emodc

All About Cheese

Finally we have a cheeseshop in greenville. Has anyone been yet? Its located on the Blvd near Michelin.

They have a ton of cheeses from around the world and great paninis.

My dad has been to it multiple times and buys lots of stuff whenever he goes. Its on the parkway in the same shopping center of Carolina Coffee Roasters near an entrance to Thornblade.

I went for the last time this past weekend. I had just come from Earthfare where the cheese guy told me they currently had about 300 types of cheese, so when I went to All About Cheese I was kind of disappointed.

But I understand cheese is a huge over heard when some are hundreds of dollars a wheel.

If you all haven't tried the various cheeses from Happy Cow Creamery, you're missing one of the area's best treasures. These are all from Wisconsin and are completely organic - the finest cheese I've ever eaten (and I absolutely LOVE cheese). :)

Finally we have a cheeseshop in greenville. Has anyone been yet? Its located on the Blvd near Michelin.

They have a ton of cheeses from around the world and great paninis.

Thanks for the 411 emodc! This will surely help fill the gap left when the Wine and Cheese Exchange closed up shop on Woodruff Road a couple of months back. They had a small, yet excellent, selection of cheeses there. R.I.P. :cry:

I'll definitely check the new place out.