What Interstate Do You Get Around Most In Cola?

sonofaque86

What Insterstate Do You Travel Most In Columbia?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Insterstates

• I-20
    • I-26
    • I-77

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use I-26, but luckily against traffic in the mornings and afternoons. Would be nice to see the I-77 terminus be extended to I-20 near Lexington - may help route some of the trucking traffic. It sure would help to have a interstate link with the very nice airport we have.

I use I-26, but luckily against traffic in the mornings and afternoons. Would be nice to see the I-77 terminus be extended to I-20 near Lexington - may help route some of the trucking traffic. It sure would help to have a interstate link with the very nice airport we have.

Cosocar, welcome to UP. Actually, the Hardee Expressway will accomplish just that. Eventually it will stretch from I77/26 to I 20 near Lexington. Currently it is only completed in the sirport area.

Welcome to UP!

Thanks for the friendly welcome. I have been reading these threads for months now and you all have some great ideas and insight!

I knew of that expressway, but have not seen any real delevolpement of it outside of the airport area. Where are they planning on linking it to I-77?

I-77 via I-26 and only to pass through Cola to Charleston. Before i graduated HS, US 1 via I-20 just to go to Cola to learn about SC's capitol and metro area.

My friends have all relocated around the south so i am in Charlotte[friend 1] and Harrisonburg, VA[friend 2] more than i am in Wilmington[friend 1] and Virginia Beach[friend 2].

Archived