Clemson-Carolina Stadiums

btoy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Construction of the new West End Zone is coming along great! The corners should be open by FSU game at the latest! People were sitting in them last week, but i mean actually people buying those tickets and sitting there becuase they're suppose to. It's going to be loud for that game, having the entire stadium closed in. :thumbsup: Can't Wait!

Got my ticket for the USC/Clemson game today! See you in Columbia!

Memorial Stadium like the Pyramids? Give me a break.

Tailgating at Clemson better than at USC? I guess if you like hanging out on a hilly cow pasture in the middle of nowhere.

To be fair, there are only two cow pastures that they tailgate on, and one of them is a flood plain of sorts :thumbsup:

To be fair, there are only two cow pastures that they tailgate on, and one of them is a flood plain of sorts :thumbsup:

Are you referring to our practice field and Kite hill? I wish we tailgated in cow pastures! It would go nicely with the school of agriculture and those FREAKIN AWESOME ORANGE OVERALLS! by the way, i need to get me some!

I was not thinking of Kite Hill, though that would be kinda cool. I was thinking of the Y-Beach area and the area that I think is called the 'bottoms' where the Seneca River used to flow.... its always wet in that area. Kite Hill and the practice fields are maintained lawns, and therefore not patstures in my mind.

Archived