Liberty Plaza

gs3

This has come up in other post, but does anybody know what the small building being built in Liberty Plaza is? At first Starbucks was rumored, then some one said just a convenience store. Has anybody been by and seen the stone work that is being done? Nice! I find it hard to believe know, after seeing the stone work, that this would be just a convenience store. It's also taking forever to construct. I've seen buildings 10 times the size, go up in half the time. No sign in the front. Any clues?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has come up in other post, but does anybody know what the small building being built in Liberty Plaza is? At first Starbucks was rumored, then some one said just a convenience store. Has anybody been by and seen the stone work that is being done? Nice! I find it hard to believe know, after seeing the stone work, that this would be just a convenience store. It's also taking forever to construct. I've seen buildings 10 times the size, go up in half the time. No sign in the front. Any clues?

It has been a ssllooww project. My understanding is it is a convenience store, but obviously not in the typical sense. I envision a walk-in/drink thru coffee shop, that also offers newspapers, snack items, etc. with a well landscaped and attractive appearance. That just my guess though.

Archived