55 Campau NW

Veronica

Hi there.

What's the latest on the building expansion at 55 Campau NW? I work in the Crowe Chizek building for Wolverine Gas and Oil. We watch everyday but have no idea what's up next. Does anyone have info or artwork or anything to share? I saw the posting of a picture by GRdadof3 dated Sept. 15, and a little more has happened since then. I'd love to see some artwork of the finished project.

Thank you kindly. :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Veronica. We don't have anything, but another insider (jschutmtu) might sorta kinda work for the construction company and said it will resemble the current Riverfront Building, with similar brick, archways, and some wrought iron detailing. He (or she) said that we would probably approve. :)

Hi there.

What's the latest on the building expansion at 55 Campau NW? I work in the Crowe Chizek building for Wolverine Gas and Oil. We watch everyday but have no idea what's up next. Does anyone have info or artwork or anything to share? I saw the posting of a picture by GRdadof3 dated Sept. 15, and a little more has happened since then. I'd love to see some artwork of the finished project.

Thank you kindly. :)

Major addition coming up, is Wolverine gonna stay and be part of it or are you considering options ?

If you see Richard M. walking down the hall kick him in ass for me. Seriously.

Eric

Major addition coming up, is Wolverine gonna stay and be part of it or are you considering options ?

If you see Richard M. walking down the hall kick him in ass for me. Seriously.

Eric

I've only worked here since August and as far as I know Wolverine is staying. What's the skinny on Richard M? I don't know anyone here well enough yet and certainly don't plan on being anybody's best bud. I just work here......

I've only worked here since August and as far as I know Wolverine is staying. What's the skinny on Richard M? I don't know anyone here well enough yet and certainly don't plan on being anybody's best bud. I just work here......

Yah, and kicking someone you don't know may not go over very well :unsure:

Archived