Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spartan

Greenville is #4

I thought I would share with you guys that Greenville is the 4th most viewed subforum on UrbanPlanet! We're following up the NC Triange at #3 (nearly a tie), Tennessee at #2 and Grand Rapids at #1. This simply means that the Greenville subforum is an active place :thumbsup:

It's a great subforum. You guys are so active with your posts, and Greenville is such a picturesque city...hard to resist! I wander through almost daily...

Well, thats not entirely true. Charlotte supports 2 subforums on its own, so in reality it is still #1. Its tricky numbers there. Greenville has also been historically more active than Atlanta. Not trying to put a damper on things, but you have to view this in the correct perspective.

Activity should not necessarily be measured in comparison to the size of the city/area, just the support of its forumers, and more importantly- whether the forum has widespread appeal. It is impressive that there is more activity than Orlando.

With the amount of passion that you see from the members in this forum, it doesn't surprise me a bit! :thumbsup:

I'd post with 3, but there seems to be a limit of 3 emoticons ... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'd post with 3, but there seems to be a limit of 3 emoticons ... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Noticed that. You can't put a limit on passion! :D

They were for the last 3 months: July-September. The Greenville forum wasn't created until August, so those stats are actually more impressive because of that. Just wait until the October stats are in- that should give us a better idea of what is going on. Normally we bug monsoon for stats each month... we've all been a little slack lately I guess.