Greenville is #4

Spartan

I thought I would share with you guys that Greenville is the 4th most viewed subforum on UrbanPlanet! We're following up the NC Triange at #3 (nearly a tie), Tennessee at #2 and Grand Rapids at #1. This simply means that the Greenville subforum is an active place :thumbsup:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, thats not entirely true. Charlotte supports 2 subforums on its own, so in reality it is still #1. Its tricky numbers there. Greenville has also been historically more active than Atlanta. Not trying to put a damper on things, but you have to view this in the correct perspective.

Activity should not necessarily be measured in comparison to the size of the city/area, just the support of its forumers, and more importantly- whether the forum has widespread appeal. It is impressive that there is more activity than Orlando.

They were for the last 3 months: July-September. The Greenville forum wasn't created until August, so those stats are actually more impressive because of that. Just wait until the October stats are in- that should give us a better idea of what is going on. Normally we bug monsoon for stats each month... we've all been a little slack lately I guess.

Archived