Kuhn To Make Major Announcement On Tuesday

RiversideGator

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While surfing the net today, I came across a commercial RE listing for a 42,500 sq. ft lot at the SW corner of Hogan & Bay St. This is part of a larger surface parking lot for the Wachovia Tower. The Listing is titled "Bay Street Condo site". This is directly across Hogan Street from the lot Kuhn bought (next to the Sun Trust building) that the announcement on Tuesday will be about.

Perhaps he is buying it as well. ....??

CDRE Listing for Bay & Hogan Lot

click "Property for sale" radio button

post-511-1129468284_thumb.jpg

post-511-1129468284_thumb.jpg

In related Kuhn activity, here's a qoute from an article in the Orlando section of www.globest.com

The steel-framed Barnett Bank Building, once an architectural gem of Downtown Jacksonville with panoramic river views of the St. Johns River, is expected to be redeveloped as an office, residential and retail enterprise. It will have

I have a source who tells me that there will be a press conference at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday at the old Barnett Bldg. where Kuhn will announce his plans for the lot directly across from the Jacksonville Landing and will unveil renderings!! Pass it on!! :w00t:

Anyone planning to go to this today?

If so, get to a computer quick, and let us know!

Hopefully, it wont just be an announcement about his plans for the old Barnett Bldg, which he also bought. My source told me that it would include renderings for the lot across from the Landing though. We will see if he/she was right. ;)

Lunican: The old Barnett Bank bldg is at the SW corner of Adams and Laura Streets. It is a red brick and stone skyscraper built in the 20s. This is one of Kuhn's purchases in Jacksonville. I assume the press conference is open to the general public. If not, I will post what I can find out.

100 N. Laura Street (or whatever it's called these days) a 10 story white modern office building, is what's directly across Forsyth St. from BofA. The old Barnett is then immediately behind that, on the Northern side of the block. On Adams street, not Forsyth. But yeah, it's pretty much right there. If you're at the BofA, you won't miss it.

Archived