Fall Color Photo Tour

GRDadof3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly the place. I didn't even know it was around until I went on the Cannonsburg/Lowell/Ada Color tour on Saturday. It's a great spot with a very nice boardwalk, and it's actually surprising that is so close by the city.

I haven't been there yet (just driven by it). Another awesome trail system that I discovered this year is Provin Trails just West of Robinettes on 4 Mile. Acres of some pretty hilly terrain, multiple skill level trails, and sand dunes that look like they are right near Lake Michigan. I'm hoping to hit them this winter on the cross-country skis.

You are making me a little homesick Jeff :cry: We used to take drives out that way, and your right it's not that diffirent than Vermont. Honey Creek from Pettis to Cannonsburg is a great drive! I'm feeling a little cooped up here in this 18th floor office :wacko:

Me too. That drive out to Cannonsburg and Townsend Park was a family favorite. I can almost smell the burning leaves and taste the apple cider. Great pics.

70 degrees with fall leaves just doesnt seem right. Call me a polar bear, but I LOOOVe the winter, especially the white stuff :D I cant wait for this heat to just go away! LOL I think with all this warm weather, we are bound to just get blasted with a giant knock your socks off blizzard that comes out of nowhere.

I think with all this warm weather, we are bound to just get blasted with a giant knock your socks off blizzard that comes out of nowhere.

Although everyone is entitled to thier opinion, i'm sitting here on the other side of the internet giving you a dirty look and cursing silently to myself :rofl:

Archived