Bars | Clubz

Florida

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im gonna go ahead and add Finnigan's Wake to my list of favorites. Its in the new Manor at Midtown on 5th and Thomasville Rd. (I believe). Its an irish type bar. It attracts locals as well as an older crowd. Not a typical college bar, although I think it will become one when it is talked about more and more. Would highly reccomend it.

But is it drawing people away from the Leon Pub???

• 1 month later...

You guys are talkin' about my neighborhood. Leon Pub is on 6th (one-way east) between Monroe and T'ville Rd. It is a very small place behind what use to be Dunkin Donuts, now known as Simply Delicious.

Finnegan's is at Midtown Manor (old Rhodes Furniture bldg) but that is the corner of T'ville Rd. and 5th. I think that is a terrific use for an old building.

You guys are talkin' about my neighborhood. Leon Pub is on 6th (one-way east) between Monroe and T'ville Rd. It is a very small place behind what use to be Dunkin Donuts, now known as Simply Delicious.

Finnegan's is at Midtown Manor (old Rhodes Furniture bldg) but that is the corner of T'ville Rd. and 5th. I think that is a terrific use for an old building.

:blink: I remember seeing that little hole in the wall club around that way. It is easy to miss.

Archived