• Too Early to Decide
    • Don't Really Care
    • Team Not Above

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, five people have said Ottawa in their posts, but it only has 4 votes in the polls...

It'll either be Nashville or Ottawa, but I voted Nashville of course.

By the way, I think that Montreal has the crappiest mascot ever. How does your mascot dress up? Does he just walk on the ice in his regular clothes?

• 1 month later...

Predator fans, stay away from this thread. It will only cause Nashville to spiral downward. LOL!!!!!

Anyways, I think its whoever comes out of the East between Carolina and Ottawa. Trade deadline is still looming, so alot will depend on who some teams (i.e Nashville and other) pick up for the push in Feb. and March. Detroit isn't goign to win just because they don't have enough weapons. Ottawa is loaded on every friggin line man. They ARE tough. Carolina is the same, but if Stall goes down at some point, the team WILL struggle. Dallas is a darkhorse with goofy arse Turco in net.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived