• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DigitalSky

News14 will carry Bobcats games

DigitalSky    5

Well this isn't good for the bobcats since relatively few people get news 14.

yeah well more people get News 14 than get C-SET. nonetheless, I don't get the channel lol

monsoon    0

About a 1/5 of Mecklenburg county is not served by TWC. They have adelphia and don't get the channel. And I have heard about 14% of the county has satellite TV and of course they don't get TWC's channel either.

DigitalSky    5

About a 1/5 of Mecklenburg county is not served by TWC. They have adelphia and don't get the channel. And I have heard about 14% of the county has satellite TV and of course they don't get TWC's channel either.

yeah

according to Charlotte TV News, this site has a cool cable conversion guide showing what couties in the DMA (Designated Market Area) have Time Warner Cable... http://www.geocities.com/charlottetelevisionnews/cable.html yeah and a lot of ppl have satellite (i do) and a lot of people still use antenna

Even if that is true, most people still have TimeWarner Cable. I don't think any of the local affiliates of the major networks would have wanted to sacrafice their prime time schedules for basketball games. The decision was the best one they could have made by the numbers.