Governor's Inn Condotel

Florida

Today just after 5 the great people down at the Governor's Inn, owned by The Chiles Family, the son and daughter-in-law of our late Governor, held a very warm, open house ceremony in which the public was invited to view a sample of the units they've got available for sale as Condos. These were formally houtel suites, that have now become condominiums, equiped with lavish furniture, flat panel televisions, and top notch carpeting. Add to that the prestige of being one of only few that can say you live on the Beautiful South Adams Street.

I, as I always do because I love Tallahassee more than anyone else in the world, decided I'd take a tour of the facilities in order to report my findings to my great Urban Planet eyeballs. (Note my frustration here!)

Here we go!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSCF2396.jpg

Welcome to the Governor's Inn

DSCF2397.jpg

Governor's Inn & Condos Feature Two Types of Hall Ways. The one above is the traditional look. As you can see there on the wall I was near the Tallahassee Room.

DSCF2402.jpg

This hallway gives you the feel that you're outside when you're really not. Large windows look out from the units where neighbors can watch one another drag their luggage back and forth.

DSCF2398.jpg

DSCF2400.jpg

DSCF2399.jpg

These units were quite nice, featuring a good amount of natural lighting. A very important thing was missing from them, however, can you guess what it was... Hint: Whats for dinner?

DSCF2401.jpg

I loved the view of the ceiling as I moved down the stairs.

DSCF2404.jpg

The view of the outdoors was nice from inside the lobby.

DSCF2408.jpg

My limo waited for me outside, just in front of Andrews.

DSCF2411.jpg

As my limo pulled away I took one last look at the facility.

DSCF2420.jpg

I saw this guy on the corner of College and Adams. He looked kinda lost, but he was too proud to ask for help.

DSCF2418.jpg

These two guys saw me in their limo, and now I'm on the run.

Enjoy!

I hear ya. I'd prefer a highrise too.

I was surprised with the prices on these units. Why would someone buy one of these, when they can go to plaza tower and get much more, including a kitchen for $155,000?

Location location location...... Here the thing is, once our downtown condos are complete, theses residents will enjoy being upscale, and hopefully it can put a high class tinge on our downtown or city, with high end retailers coming in to service our pampered pimps!

NEWS BRIEF:

Condos going fast at Governor's Inn

Those looking to purchase a condo at the Governor's Inn in downtown Tallahassee better act quick. Since Tuesday, when the above pictures were taken at the Open House, 22 of the Inn's 31 units have sold!

Buyers include attorneys, lobbyist, and hotel stock holders.

WOW! Great Job!

:yahoo:

NEWS BRIEF:

Condos going fast at Governor's Inn

Those looking to purchase a condo at the Governor's Inn in downtown Tallahassee better act quick. Since Tuesday, when the above pictures were taken at the Open House, 22 of the Inn's 31 units have sold!

Buyers include attorneys, lobbyist, and hotel stock holders.

WOW! Great Job!

:yahoo:

so what your saying is that they are done and 22 rooms are now occupied?

Archived