Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexy

A Nashville forum meet?

Lexy    314

I just thought it would be a great chance to meet everyone and get out and walk the town (or drive). Beautiful weather in October always makes me want to get out of the house, so here's my excuse. Anybody willing to go with this or not?

EDIT; I misspelled "Forum" Rural King. Can you hook me up?

Nashvillain    278

LOL! No. That is me on the left and Wife on the right in New Orleans back in July of this year.

mobile_0581.jpg

Hey, alright is your wife coming, ahem, I mean, hey you're kind of cu... What website am I on?

Lexy    314

Hey, alright is your wife coming, ahem, I mean, hey you're kind of cu... What website am I on?

Thank you. And yes, I may be able to coax her into coming. If in fact we get together.

william    0

Lexy,

There is a small group of us that gather about once every three to four weeks on Saturday mornings. I'll check with the gang to see when we might meet next.

William Williams

Nashvillain    278

All joking aside, I would be down as long as it doesn't interfere with my Tennessee v. Alabama viewing and binge drinking time (the only way to get through a Vol football game is hard liquor, i'm telling you). I've been dying to go around town and take some pictures especially since you started posting, or reposting, this summer.

Lexy    314

I know how that is. I am a UK fan from birth and basketball season is best served with hard liquor(Makers Mark) on the rocks or not. LOL!!!

Lexy    314

Geez.....guys you are going to scare off all the folks who have never been to the awesomeness that is a forum meet. ;) LOL

Well, I am hoping that we get a good tournout. We can do the tour, or just sit and shoot the bull. Either way, it would be good to put faces with the names eh? Plus, more can be explained and discussed in person as opposed to typing on a computer. Which isn't a bad thing in this case.

tnwalker    0

Seriously forum meets are alot of fun, so folks don't be shy. Everyone always turns out to be perfectly normal and cool.........thus far at least....... :unsure:

Not if I come. :P If the nickel slots aren't calling my name I might make the trip.

Hankster    6

I've love to meet the group too! If you meet the weekend of one of the Titan games, I'll defintely make it up for the forum meet. Has a time, date and place been decided?

Lexy    314

We could do it on a weekend of course. Sometime before November perhaps. Hmmm.... Let me get back to you guys on this.

Hankster    6

We could do it on a weekend of course. Sometime before November perhaps. Hmmm.... Let me get back to you guys on this.

I would like to suggest Saturday, Oct. 29th. There's a Titans game that weekend, and I would be able to make it.