A Nashville forum meet?

Lexy

I just thought it would be a great chance to meet everyone and get out and walk the town (or drive). Beautiful weather in October always makes me want to get out of the house, so here's my excuse. Anybody willing to go with this or not?

EDIT; I misspelled "Forum" Rural King. Can you hook me up?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All joking aside, I would be down as long as it doesn't interfere with my Tennessee v. Alabama viewing and binge drinking time (the only way to get through a Vol football game is hard liquor, i'm telling you). I've been dying to go around town and take some pictures especially since you started posting, or reposting, this summer.

Geez.....guys you are going to scare off all the folks who have never been to the awesomeness that is a forum meet. ;) LOL

Well, I am hoping that we get a good tournout. We can do the tour, or just sit and shoot the bull. Either way, it would be good to put faces with the names eh? Plus, more can be explained and discussed in person as opposed to typing on a computer. Which isn't a bad thing in this case.

Archived