A Nashville forum meet?

Lexy

I have met William of course along with Dave, Smeagols, and Rural King. It would be cool to met the rest. I don't know if Dallas Texan, Kheldane, or Pride can meet us this time but it would be great to see everyone. Maybe Nashvol85 can also come from Knoxville. I am open to any Saturday except November 5th when Notre Dame Plays UT in South Bend.

Maybe I could get one of the crazies from the James Robertson Apts. to give us a tour!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The earlier the better on Sunday since I'll be going to the Titans game which is scheduled to kick off at 12:00 Noon. (Sorry, Lexy! I happen to love the Titans. I'm an original PSL holder.)

I'd love to meet you guys. Don't forget that we gain an hour on Sunday due to the time change, so meeting fairly early shouldn't be too difficult. Where do you generally meet?

I'm fine with Sunday. Fact of the matter is that we are not going to be able to set a time that everyone will agree on. So this may be the best for the time being. If you can't make it, that's fine. There will be more of them no doubt. I wish we could set a date and time that was good for all parties involved, but that would be unrealistic considering how many people have intrest in doing these things. Best course is to compromise, or set a date and time, then stick to it unless most of the people are unavailable. Then change it accordingly. Otherwise, we just start throwing out all these different dates and times and people will start to suffer from spinning head syndrome.

LOL Don't worry organizing a meet is alot of work. Getting a set time and date fixed to serve the most folks is alot harder then it seems, esp. with you factor in weather. You're doing fine, just do what you see fit, we all will go along with it.

OK. Are we saying 10:00AM Sunday, Oct 30th ouside the Public Library?

^ Thats sounds good to me. I think Lexy and Dave would be good for it. So thats at least four folks, but I would imagine more than that make it in the end, at least 6 I would wager.

I haven't heard anything from doorman or william on the meet at all yet.

Or Satalac for that matter.

There are several folks who live downtown too now on the forum, haven't heard much out of them either.

^ Thats sounds good to me. I think Lexy and Dave would be good for it. So thats at least four folks, but I would imagine more than that make it in the end, at least 6 I would wager.

I haven't heard anything from doorman or william on the meet at all yet.

Or Satalac for that matter.

There are several folks who live downtown too now on the forum, haven't heard much out of them either.

My ears were burning...

Sunday Oct. 30th at 10AM at the public library?

Count me in.

Archived