Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spartan

Article Posting Policy

TREY    1

In case anybody is wondering this is a photo I took last fall in the kindergarten room at Frank Lloyd Wright's

Unity Temple. Unity Temple was build in 1906 in Oak park outside of Chicago. I have been thinking of making a poster of it and hanging up at the studio or may be I should send a copy to county council ?

Fiddlestix    0

In case anybody is wondering this is a photo I took last fall in the kindergarten room at Frank Lloyd Wright's

Unity Temple. Unity Temple was build in 1906 in Oak park outside of Chicago. I have been thinking of making a poster of it and hanging up at the studio or may be I should send a copy to county council ?

Ha! It's a Unitarian thing, eh? Stands to reason because Robert Fulghum -- the guy who wrote "Everything I Need to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten" (or whatever it's called) -- is a Unitarian Universalist.

EDIT: I guess I shouldn't have posted this...basically revealing that I'm just now getting around to the thread with the rules. I hope my procrastination is pardonable or, if not, I hope I haven't committed any felonies during the lag time. Whatever my transgressions might be, I plan on invoking the "SC2" "Get out of jail free" defense!

Fiddlestix    0

It's not my call, but even though this may not have a lot of activity it's probably worth pinning.

EDIT: Then again, judging by the number of views, perhaps it's an exercise in futility....

Spartan    682

I unpinned this thread because we haven't had any problems with people pasting full articles into threads. At the time this thread was created it was more of a nuisance. If it becomes a problem again then you can be sure I will pin it back.