Article Posting Policy

Spartan

• 4 months later...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case anybody is wondering this is a photo I took last fall in the kindergarten room at Frank Lloyd Wright's

Unity Temple. Unity Temple was build in 1906 in Oak park outside of Chicago. I have been thinking of making a poster of it and hanging up at the studio or may be I should send a copy to county council ?

• 2 weeks later...

In case anybody is wondering this is a photo I took last fall in the kindergarten room at Frank Lloyd Wright's

Unity Temple. Unity Temple was build in 1906 in Oak park outside of Chicago. I have been thinking of making a poster of it and hanging up at the studio or may be I should send a copy to county council ?

Ha! It's a Unitarian thing, eh? Stands to reason because Robert Fulghum -- the guy who wrote "Everything I Need to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten" (or whatever it's called) -- is a Unitarian Universalist.

EDIT: I guess I shouldn't have posted this...basically revealing that I'm just now getting around to the thread with the rules. I hope my procrastination is pardonable or, if not, I hope I haven't committed any felonies during the lag time. Whatever my transgressions might be, I plan on invoking the "SC2" "Get out of jail free" defense!

• 3 months later...

I unpinned this thread because we haven't had any problems with people pasting full articles into threads. At the time this thread was created it was more of a nuisance. If it becomes a problem again then you can be sure I will pin it back.

Archived