• 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70+

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And i thought i was the youngest on UP! Good to see younger people than me on here but then again, i feel old that way! B)

Well, I am so into urban development and none of my friends are "into it," so I can come here and feel among company. Some people despise having "tiny-tots" on here because of spamming and their lose tempers.

13 getting ready for 14

Wow, my eldest child is 13 going on 14. Of course I will never tell the actual number. The only thing redeeming my feelings right now is that I married early and started having children early. Children are so much more mature these days. I am so impressed by some of you younger forumers. When I was 13 I was still sneaking in episodes of the Smurfs and the Carebears. :huh:

It will be Joe's turn for Carousel soon! (I've been running for the past 4 years)

carousel9.jpg

You can stop running if you can make it to the cleansing waters of the scary fountain in downtown Ft. Worth. Michael York will help once you arrive. I haven't made it down to the Metroplex yet; I will have been running for ten years as of Thanksgiving.

Good thing they didn't make the movie about me. Somehow "Meisian Corners Run" doesn't quite have a ring to it.

25 here and share the same BD as Cinco. What is with this date? I know too many with the same birthday: January is a cold month.......

i think it has something to do with the new years resolution? :) anyways, september is a beautiful month and god loves a virgo. cheers, mobuchu!

Archived