Bistro107

btoy

I wanted to post the article from the Greer Citizen, so I scanned it but when I uploaded it to Photobucket it was to small to read. I don't have the article in front of me so I will have to skip most of the names but here it goes.

In case you have not heard. Greer is getting a new restaurant, Bistro 107. It will be priced between Gerard's and The Great Bay Oyster House. It will be located at 107 Main St., in Downtwon Greer behind Gerard's and accross main from the police station.

It will offer dining for 107, with 14 more at the bar, will also offer dancing.

Now here is the best part, the owners/ head chef and souse chef are the Head Chef (Polo Majorro sp?) and Souse Chef from the famous Ta'boo Restaraunt in West Palm Beach, FL. Most recently the Sous Chef was head chef at Deveroux's in Greenville. He made the move to the upstate before Polo did.

Anyway, this should be an awsome addition to Greer. The Grand Opening should be in December.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to post the article from the Greer Citizen, so I scanned it but when I uploaded it to Photobucket it was to small to read. I don't have the article in front of me so I will have to skip most of the names but here it goes.

In case you have not heard. Greer is getting a new restaurant, Bistro 107. It will be priced between Gerard's and The Great Bay Oyster House. It will be located at 107 Main St., in Downtwon Greer behind Gerard's and accross main from the police station.

It will offer dining for 107, with 14 more at the bar, will also offer dancing.

Now here is the best part, the owners/ head chef and souse chef are the Head Chef (Polo Majorro sp?) and Souse Chef from the famous Ta'boo Restaraunt in West Palm Beach, FL. Most recently the Sous Chef was head chef at Deveroux's in Greenville. He made the move to the upstate before Polo did.

Anyway, this should be an awsome addition to Greer. The Grand Opening should be in December.

btoy,

Any idea what kind of menu they will have?

Archived