*Tallahassee Urban Planet Meet*

97preludesh

Urban Planet Meets  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in attending a meet?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Where have you been buddy? I've missed ya!

Places...namely the Atlanta forum (big surprise there). I have fiddled some in the Miami forum lately making psychological puns out of the Electra complex there. Aessotariq's seen me around some, though.

I'll come back every now and then...I easily get bored with things, so I sometimes leave until my interest gets perked again (not to say that the Tally forum isn't interesting, though, I just have been spending my time elsewhere)

I love these boards, but I think it would be a great idea for us to hold meets, once a month somewhere in Tallahassee so we can all get together and talk about these issues.

We could meet at FSU somewhere, and possibly be involved with the Dept. Of Urban And Regional planning at FSU so we could have a meeting space on campus......

I would like to see who would be interested in this type of meet.

I could see what I can do about finding someone to come talk, but realistically, an off campus thing might be better.

Sounds good...

... if I might suggest a place, cool grinds cafe sounds good.... they even have wifi.

The downtown one, right?

I'd like to meet yall too. I just found this forum today but it sounds interesting. I'm an urban planning student here at FSU. Love Tally, want to stay here, if I can find a job :P

Finding a job seems to be the problem these days (at least one that has benefits).

Here's an idea: everyone that posts here, post what times you are available, where you want to meet, etc. Knowing you want to go is nice, but if we don't know when you can go, then it is difficult to schedule a date and time.

Finding a job seems to be the problem these days (at least one that has benefits).

Here's an idea: everyone that posts here, post what times you are available, where you want to meet, etc. Knowing you want to go is nice, but if we don't know when you can go, then it is difficult to schedule a date and time.

Weekends are free during the day, a sunday afternoon seems prime in my book

Since we haven't gotten much input about where and when, I think I'm going to randomly thrown out a time and place and see what everyone things.

Saturday November 5th around 2pm at the downtown Cool Grindz Coffee House.

(alot more people have mentioned Cool Grindz alot more than Black Dog and Cool Grindz IS downtown, which is the area we spend alot of time talking about)

Even that date seems too soon with how I'm feeling right now. Waking up to see someone has criticized some work that took me a week to complete has put me in a sour mood. I'll have to think about wether I still want to meet now.

I thought it was really good work. :) Don't let the forum members get you down!

:D

Since we haven't gotten much input about where and when, I think I'm going to randomly thrown out a time and place and see what everyone things.

Saturday November 5th around 2pm at the downtown Cool Grindz Coffee House.

(alot more people have mentioned Cool Grindz alot more than Black Dog and Cool Grindz IS downtown, which is the area we spend alot of time talking about)

A football Saturday last FSU home game of the year, not gonna work

Now that things have settled down a bit, maybe we can organize this meeting.

So far, Sunday Nov 6, 2pm at Cool Grindz seems to be the best date for the most people involved. Anyone else have any input on this?

I will try to make it, but no promises. I also thing the frist person there should put up a sign at the table they are sitting at to attract other forum members.

Archived