Anyone Interested?

mn_body_detroit_hrt

Well, I will be downtown probably in the early evening (thinking sometime after 5) maybe 6ish by the time I get all my ducks in a row. I'd be happy to meet anyone who wants to establish times and locations. I'm pretty flexible and will just be wandering around anyway. I'll check back here later.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Guardian is a good meeting place since it is only one block from C-Mart, yet it is out of the way so that we won't be searching the crowds for an hour trying to find each other.

Guardian sounds good. That excites me because I've never been inside the building before...well, I did go through a back door straight to an elevator, but I've never seen the beauty side of it!!

So anytime after 6??

Tapezord - You mean you aren't going to skip out on your pub crawl to hang out with a bunch of building geeks? Haha.

Wolverine & Aaron - If you cannot get a ride from Statedude give me a call. I will be in Detroit from about 10am onward, but I can make the drive out to A2 if I have to.

One of my friends does want to join us for dinner, but she doesn't get off work until 8:30. I don't know if you all want to eat a late dinner (around 9:00) or not. Otherwise we'll just eat at a normal time & she'll miss out.

I'll see you all between 6:00 & 6:30 in the Guardian Building tomorrow.

Tapezord - You mean you aren't going to skip out on your pub crawl to hang out with a bunch of building geeks? Haha.

I've been with building geeks, I've been with engineers... its a toss-up :silly: It turns out that (cheap) beer was the big player in the decision!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say it was awsome to finally meet so many of you...my damn clumsy antics are going to have me posted up here for quite some time...I hope you guys post lots of pictures and that we can do this again before I leave....for those of you who missed it...make a point of coming next time, it was great to be in a group of people who have the same Detroit vibe...well if you want to put it this way :silly:

Archived