Vote on the PA forum's future look.

PghUSA

Forum Future:  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should we create both Philadelphia and Pittsburgh subforums?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't matter to me

We have been given the opportunity (due to increased involvement by posters like you!) to create subforums for the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia topics under the Pennsylvania Forum banner. Please take a vote on whether you would like to see this change occur and why you feel that way. :)

Also let me know if there are any titles/subtitles that you would suggest for the two subforums.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks to be so Zach,

Any suggestions on the "descriptives" such as East vs. West, I have talked to some admins and there strong suggestion is something like the NC forum on this site. The major city or region listed with some smaller area metros listed underneath. Kind of like

PHILADELPHIA REGION

Eaststate, Harrisburg, Scranton, Allentown, Bethlehem

PITTSBURGH REGION

Weststate, Johnstown, Altoona, Eire

Etc. some of the outlying cities like Williamsport and State College (maybe even Harrisburg) would go under the general Pennsylvania Topic. Any suggestions are welcomed though the final design isn't neccessarily up for a vote, only wether to split into subforums.

• 3 months later...

Archived