3D Rendering attempts.

csmurphy8885

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^The point was that he didn't have to post the rendering, it was just an attempt. It was just a look how kleman plaza is going to look and gave a very look at kleman plaza accurate or not, and fyi TaureanJ has made good post that is comes in very useful. IMO I wouldn't post any info,photos, etc. if people couldn't appreciate them, but do note every one is niot going to always like your work. Good attempt TJ it gave me and i am sure others a good idea on how kleman plaza is going to turn out to be.

Awesome renderings TJ - like any rendering, they help to visualize the proposed project relative to surrounding buildings (one story off or not). I can't imagine taking the time to develop one myself in the detail you have done.

In regards to the comments by FSU-Law and 97preludesh: At the risk of sounding hostile and negative myself, thank you for your comments, they are well articulated and accurate. I have observed the same. But in the interest of being able to continue to occasionally participate in this often interesting and informative forum, I don't want TJ to be offended or angry. Simply realize that nobody is perfect and everyone has room to improve. I appreciate your enthusiasm and interest and I encourage you to continue.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it... i see now that we will need to focus on the Monroe high rise contribution if it is going to compete with the kleman plaza city!

Absolutely... I'm very excited about that project. Its my hope that we will learn a little more about what the new property owners plan to do there. I think they will do something nice given that they've got some good foundation to build upon with new people moving into the downtown giving them a retail market, on top of a growing desire of law firms to relocate downtown closer to the the courthouse and the proxmity of this property to the courthouse... not to mention the posibility to add some extra parking spaces to the downtown area, which they could lease also... not to encourage more driving in the downtown area, but we've got to expect the area is going to grow and with that the demand for parking.

Any thoughts on a best-fit use for this space. There was once a hair salon, restaurant, bank, and association on the ground level, the current buildings are supossed to be removed to make way for the new building... what should go ground floor... Barnes and Noble would be my first hope... where that building could have a curved edge at College and Monroe and the Barnes and Noble could be a regal looking place at the ground floor of this Class A mixed use office building. People outdoors with their books, newspapers and coffee.... ahhhhhh :)

• 1 year later...

Archived