New Skyscrapers in Your City.... (30+ stories)

EastSideResider

if you want more information on The St. John condominium you should visit thier website, it is very user friendly and well thoughtout.

www.thestjohn.com or at www.hines.com

i know a couple people who have bought in there and they are very impressed with both the developer Hines and the design.

i heard they are even hoping to get a leed certification! that would be cool.

also the information above about it being a mixed use building is wrong, it is not going to have any commercial. there (so far) is not mention of a 2nd tower, since they expanded this one to be 51 stories. and there are a total of 300 units!!

i think this is going to be a great addition to Southbank downtown Jacksonville.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I have given up hope on any here in my lifetime.... seems like 12-13 stories is all they are willing to go around here, despite having a city population of 47,000 and a metro population of around 450,000. :rolleyes:

One thing that puzzles me. Down at the BMS (Bristol Motor Speedway), as you know they are building the "super luxury" condos down there. Two are nearly complete and are about 7 stories high. They are supposed to build 6 or 7 buildings. I am wondering- why did they not save the land and simply build ONE 50-60 story building and used the "conserved" land for something else?

Here is their site and I have already contacted them about this:

http://www.bristolracedaycondos.com/

Archived