Royal Court

graydog

• 1 month later...

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the heck is going on with this project ? I was told by the sales guy at the open house to expect construction by June (AT THE LATEST). Well it is July, and no activity! What gives?! I thought this was going up without a hitch, guess I was wrong. :(

A2

Nope. You've gotta find out and let us know! We really don't want to see projects fail when they have supposed done so well early in the sales process.

Does anyone have info on whether they're in the permitting process now?

• 4 weeks later...

bump...bump

OK. Somebody make it three for three for me tonight!

Tell me that this project is getting built. This is the one freggin building that I was actually wanting to buy a unit in! I even went as far as to go to the open house!

Please, any info would be great! I lwas told countless times that construction would beging this summer, but so far, nada. :(

A2

I believe I may have seen some someone from Royal Court getting a whole bunch of floor plans made to give out to people who ar einterested in purchasing condos there. This project is still alive and still trying to attract people I know for a fact. I have no clue about how well they are selling condos though.

• 1 month later...

I was in their sales center earlier this summer and the guy said they were delayed because of the office that is currently on the site where the condos will go up. They plan to tear down that office...but that has been delayed because they are moving the tenets across the street into another building...and there is some kind of holdup on moving them across the street.

That being said I did a building permit search and found nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

I look forward to more of these projects coming along that will ring 277. I love the presense Summit Grandview has and think driving around 277 in a few years will be much more visually pleasing when you have the city skyline on one side and cool mid rise on the other!

I agree, I hope uptown makes the leap over 277. Although, I'd really like to see a little more growth towards 77 too. That would give the skyline a bit more depth to travels on the interstate. Nevertheless, I'm glad this project is finally moving along. Here's hoping it's a trend!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for remembering me tiblerbrit :) !

This will be another great tall mid-rise lining the 277 loop that I am thoroughly excited about. According to the sales guy, it will be just a smidge higher than the Summit Grandview once complete. Out of all the condo projects announced this is the one that I actually have been in interested in possibly buying a unit. Not that the others are not great, but I just really love :wub: the location and view.

Thanks again for the update!

A2

It's about darn time...Although I really like the view at that intersection now :shades: of the city. No fair that people who actually pay for it will block it from me now :lol:

i think your talking about the view @ the intersection of euclid & morehead..... this project would not block that angle. royal court will be situated more towards the backside of the funeral home on morehead. btw, thats not really a selling point for me... but i'm excited about this going up - as my commute to work around 277 will become even more interesting.

i think your talking about the view @ the intersection of euclid & morehead..... this project would not block that angle. royal court will be situated more towards the backside of the funeral home on morehead. btw, thats not really a selling point for me... but i'm excited about this going up - as my commute to work around 277 will become even more interesting.

^^^Yup, that wonderful site was reserved for 615 Morehead, which is currently a dead project. However, something tells me that with RC now starting construction and that side of Morehead clearly driven by demand, the ol' proposal just might rear its head once again. (at least let's hope)

A2

Thanks for remembering me tiblerbrit :) !

This will be another great tall mid-rise lining the 277 loop that I am thoroughly excited about. According to the sales guy, it will be just a smidge higher than the Summit Grandview once complete. Out of all the condo projects announced this is the one that I actually have been in interested in possibly buying a unit. Not that the others are not great, but I just really love :wub: the location and view.

Thanks again for the update!

A2

I was considering it too, but I don't like the floorplans. The view would be absolutely incredible.

Well, if I was out of college and ready to buy, I would definitely consider this project. It has a great location with awesome skyline views, however I too didn't like the floorplans very well. I felt that, especially if someone was on a budget, they needed more 1 bedroom 1.5 bathroom units. Not everyone can afford 2 bedroom 2 bathroom units and if someone doesn't need the extra bedroom then that is a waste of space. But still, a very nice project indeed.

Archived