Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DannyBoy

Downtown Nashville Building Tenants

DannyBoy    0

Can anyone here on this site name some financial companies in downtown Nashville that are tenants in some of the larger buildings (such as the Batman Building?) I know this sounds like a strange question but if anyone can help me that would be great...

mcheiss    1

Nashville has so much to offer, I wanted to say that because I took a trip to Nashville and saw all of the nice skyscrapers and such.

Also, to all posters on the Tennessee Forum, thanks for giving the Arkansas forum so much support. We appreciate all that you do and hope more of you will continue posting in our forum.

Lexy    314

Some off the top of my head are Bank Of America, Bellsouth, Pinnacle Financial, Caremark, First Tennessee, State of Tennessee, State of Tennessee, State of Tennessee, uh.....State of Tennessee, oh yeah......State of Tennessee, Hotels (various companies), Amsouth Bank, USBank, and State of Tennessee. That's all that I can think of that are MAJOR tenants in downtown Nashville. LOL!!! Just a joke guys.

bnaflyer    19

Law firms are major tenants in several of the buildings (e.g., Waller Lansden at the City Center; Bass, Berry at AmSouth; Neal & Harwell and Miller & Martin at One Nashville Place). CMT (Country Music Television) occupies the old JC Bradford building.