Cool Sister City Idea

btoy

This came to my mind the other day, what do you think?

I was thinking it would be a great idea if Myrtle Beach developed a sister city relationship with Dubai. It would be a good fit considering both locations' focus on tourism.

Then as part of this relationship a Palm Isalnd could be created off the shore of Myrtle Beach much like those in Dubai, but ours could have a crescent so as to represent our state flag.

This could create a top tourism spot into THE TOP tourism spot in the US. So, what do you all think?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btoy Thats probably one of the craziest :silly: ideas that i have ever heard, but I really like it. That would be a great sister city, and I like the cresent idea all we have to do is find the funding.Hey maybe the Crown prince will pay for it. :rofl:

btoy Thats probably one of the craziest :silly: ideas that i have ever heard, but I really like it. That would be a great sister city, and I like the cresent idea all we have to do is find the funding.Hey maybe the Crown prince will pay for it. :rofl:

I was kind of hoping he would. Maybe I should send him an email, any one have his address?

Archived