Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

btoy

Cool Sister City Idea

btoy    20

This came to my mind the other day, what do you think?

I was thinking it would be a great idea if Myrtle Beach developed a sister city relationship with Dubai. It would be a good fit considering both locations' focus on tourism.

Then as part of this relationship a Palm Isalnd could be created off the shore of Myrtle Beach much like those in Dubai, but ours could have a crescent so as to represent our state flag.

This could create a top tourism spot into THE TOP tourism spot in the US. So, what do you all think?

jfl25    0

btoy Thats probably one of the craziest :silly: ideas that i have ever heard, but I really like it. That would be a great sister city, and I like the cresent idea all we have to do is find the funding.Hey maybe the Crown prince will pay for it. :rofl:

btoy    20

btoy Thats probably one of the craziest :silly: ideas that i have ever heard, but I really like it. That would be a great sister city, and I like the cresent idea all we have to do is find the funding.Hey maybe the Crown prince will pay for it. :rofl:

I was kind of hoping he would. Maybe I should send him an email, any one have his address?

GvilleSC    88

I agree, but only if we get a hotel like this in MB:

20039281003007349.jpg

:thumbsup:

Oh MAN! I love that! I'd like to see that in any of our cities, haha! I can see that in the middle of the Reedy or in the Broad or in Charleston Harbor next to the Battery. :rofl: But forreal that's awesome!

krazeeboi    115

Oh no, NOT in Charleston....I'd rather see this in Hilton Head before Charleston, it would totally mess up the vibe of the place.