Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smeagolsfree

Condo development update

Hankster    6

This is a web-site I located some time ago and did'nt know if anyone had seen it. It has some of the condo projects going on around Nashville.

Very interesting site, and a nice compilation of condos projects in Nashville. You never cease to amaze with your "detective" work. Thanks!

I noticed that the ICON wasn't listed. Also, I can't wait to see renderings for the 12th and Division and Encore projects.

Is there any news relative to the status of the Sounds proposal..... retail, and residential, and ballpark?

smeagolsfree    6997

I have not heard anything about the Sounds proposal. I keep close tabs on the Struever Bros. site and they do not have the Rolling Mill Hill listed and nothing has gone out on their bid board.

The ICON is on the Bristol website. I dont know why some projects are listed at this site and others are not.

All I can do is keep snooping the WEB and see whats there.

Did anybody notice the rendering in today's CityPaper of the 5th & Main project in East Nashville? I'll try to scan it tomorrow if I find the time, but the caption states that the project will break ground in December for Phase One. It looks sweet.

Hankster    6

It does look really good. The article says it's part of a $90 Million project. There is a retail component as well. There's got to be a whole lot more to this than a sharp looking six story condo.