Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gjoseph

Will it ever SNOW?

Will it ever snow in Florida? The only place that I can remember that It snowed in florida was in Tampa and that was in the 1980's when do you guys think it will snow again?

It has snowed in Tallahassee several times. The last snow to fall was in 2001 or 2002 although it didn't sit on the ground long.

We also had significant snow in the late 1980s.

Great question.

We had a white Christmas in Jax in 1990. But, those days are long gone with global warming. :

You do know the south has had alot of record lows recently in the winter compared to years back.

I hope it snows heavy in Tampa bay at least like 4 inches in Pinellas that would kick ass :shades:

You do know the south has had alot of record lows recently in the winter compared to years back.

I hope it snows heavy in Tampa bay at least like 4 inches in Pinellas that would kick ass :shades:

I would hate to see how much worse Tampa drivers would get with 4 in of snow on the streets

great snowman.... They say this is gonna be record cold for tallahassee. already we have reached tempetures not common till after the holidays. I hope if it snows, i dont have to do more than play outside in it. driving on tallahassee streets in snow..... ha

snow sucks... after growing up in Florida and having to move north for a few years and being excited about seeing snow I now wish to never, ever see it again!

snow sucks... after growing up in Florida and having to move north for a few years and being excited about seeing snow I now wish to never, ever see it again!

:lol: you sound like my bro

I participated in a nice snowball fight in the parking lot of a Gooding's Supermarket (Now the Marion County Public Library) in Ocala back in the early '90s (don't recall if it was 1990, 1991, or 1992). So, yea, it does snow in Florida occasionally. :shades:

yeah it does tend to snow down here, I remember the most snow I've ever seen in 1993 or so - was over 2 inches in Ft. Walton. since then we tend to get a couple of flurries every now and then, most recent was last year.....