OT (But Important!): What are you wearing for Halloween Thread

snoogit

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's mildly disturbing dude

I'm "dressing up like my boss" I have a white T-shirt that says B****, on it. Still not sure if she's going to see the humor in it. Here's hopin.

Damn, then its not a good enough costume, I have to work harder

(Isnt Halloween supposed to be scary? :P) Here hoping you still have a job on Nov 1st!

I'll be "dressed" in popcorn and a comfy theatre recliner---we always go to the movies on Halloween night. Plenty of room, and nobody kicking the back of your seat.

I used to do that for years after I stopped trick or treating.

ALthough my movie choices around 12-15 years old, are today is to abysmal to admit here :P

I didn't dress up this year, last year was the first year I didn't go trick-or-treating (I'm 17). At school there was a kid with a huge barney costume on like the real one wore, that was pretty funny.

Man, what gives this year? A total of 12 or so people have come by, and most of them were 18 year-olds that didn't even bother to put on a costume! Just some dude in an t-shirt sayin' "Trick or treat." <_< Oh well, at least I have all this candy for myself now. :D

Man, what gives this year? A total of 12 or so people have come by, and most of them were 18 year-olds that didn't even bother to put on a costume! Just some dude in an t-shirt sayin' "Trick or treat." <_< Oh well, at least I have all this candy for myself now. :D

We went to Kent Novelty on Michigan this year and bought a bunch of Halloween pencils, key-chains, spider-rings, etc.. It was a big hit with the kids and parents :D And we also got the "you're way too old for Trick-R-Treating" kids too <_<

Archived