I-75 to U.S. 411 Connector News

Relient J

There is an article up today on the Rome News-Tribune site about the proposed I-75 to U.S. 411 connector proposal. Out of several options, one has finally been settled on. Having spent three years in the Rome area as a student at Berry College, I can attest to the need for such a connector. I love Cartersville, but it's a pain to have to work your way through it to get from 75 to 411. The new proposal would bring a new exit off of 75 to a connector that will be about a 7 minute drive to 411. This could be a huge time saver. The article is at the following link:

http://209.41.184.21/partners/680/public/news670442.html

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in complete and total agreement with you Relient, as a former Rome resident, I always found it a huge pain to drive through all the side roads to get to I-75 from Rome. The only bad part about this is that it appears that the road won't be ready to drive on until about 2012

Archived