Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

urbanvb

Where are you from originally?

Where are you originally from?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hail from?

• NC
    • SC
    • VA
    • South - GA, MS, FL, AL, etc
    • Northeast - north of DC
    • Midwest
    • West Coast- CA, OR, etc.
    • other - pls specify

NcSc74    23

Born in Hawaii but lived in California for 6 years. However I claim NC because we moved to Fayetteville when I was 7.

orulz    106

I was born in Wisconsin, but I've lived in NC since I was 4 years old - minus the one year I spent in Japan.

I grew up in Asheville, moved to Raleigh for college, and am now living/working in Morrisville.

Irobot704    0

I was born in Fort Bragg NC me and my parents moved to S.H.A.P.E belgium from there we moved to Tokyo Japan then we moved to Fort worth Texas From there we moved to White sands missle range New mexico than after they retired there secret service life we moved to the great city of Charlotte now im a senior at Garinger High School. Ive been in charlotte 4 8 years and plan to stay here and go to college here and start a buissness here in Charlotte.

urbanvb    64

Originally this was to be a poll but for some reason it did not come out that way. Anyway, it is interesting to see that NC is becoming as diverse as ever.

ilektronik    0

I grew up in northern Virginia (Reston, Fairfax, Oakton). I moved to NYC for about a year, then moved to Chicago for 3 years, then moved Rochester, NY for 2 years, and now Charlotte.

A2    1

Born in Birmingham, AL. Then moved to Atlanta for some time (specifically Marietta), also had the privledge of living in Philly for about threee years. Great city !

Been in Charlotte for the last 6 years.

A2

:)

ezcheese    0

i'm not sure a poll would have suited this question anyway. this way, people can give more details.

i was born in greensboro, grew up in elon and burlington, later moved to greensboro, moved to charlotte, moved back to greensboro and am now living in the boston area.

I've lived in quite a few cities over the last 20 years. Cheraw and Florence, SC; then onto Greensboro, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and Sarasota

I came back to Charlotte in 1997 and I have no intention of leaving (shouldn't have left the first time).

A2    1

Born in Birmingham, lived in Philly and Atlanta for some time.

Been in CLT for 6 years. I guess I might now be an official Charlottean.

:)

A2

orulz    106

I was born in Wisconsin but I've lived in NC since I was 4 years old. Although my parents are not native North Carolinians, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm close enough.

NCMike1981    6

Born in NC, moved around within the state a few times, moved to Massachusetts for almost 2 years then moved back because rural New England wasn't agreeing with me...

spectacle21    0

I was born in Wisconsin, but I've lived in NC since I was 4 years old - minus the one year I spent in Japan.

I grew up in Asheville, moved to Raleigh for college, and am now living/working in Morrisville.

I graduated from Garinger in '04!