Beacon Hill at Eastgate

GRDadof3

This site has been a giant dirt field (with about 4-5 lonely looking trees) for awhile now. When I was by there about 2 1/2 weeks ago it didn't look like any activity was taking place.

So I looked into it a little bit and it looks like ownership of the land was transferred to Briar Hill at Eastgate earlier this month. It doesn't give a specific construction start date, but I don't see why they would be waiting too long.

http://beaconhillgr.org/news.php?id=22

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone wants more info, feel free to stop at the sales center on Breton. They have a to-scale physical model in the Sales Center than will give everyone a great idea of the size of the project...

I'll see if I can post pictures of it or not...

• 1 month later...
This site has been a giant dirt field (with about 4-5 lonely looking trees) for awhile now. When I was by there about 2 1/2 weeks ago it didn't look like any activity was taking place.

So I looked into it a little bit and it looks like ownership of the land was transferred to Briar Hill at Eastgate earlier this month. It doesn't give a specific construction start date, but I don't see why they would be waiting too long.

http://beaconhillgr.org/news.php?id=22

• 10 months later...

Well the project is finally a go! Should be a TON of activity on the site from today til construction is completed! I'll drive by today and see if there is enough activity on the site to warrant a photo.

Some photos of the model and renderings from the Developer's Website:

BeaconHillatEastgate3.jpg

BeaconHillatEastgate.jpg

BeaconHillatWestgate.jpg

BeaconHillatEastgate5.jpg

Is there an official "name" for this architectural style? Specifically, the white paneled exterior with the brown wood accents? I hate hate hate the style, probably because it always reminds me of an 1980s apartment complex (even if it's on a > $1M house). Hate it here, too, IMO it looks so cheap and tacky.

Is there an official "name" for this architectural style? Specifically, the white paneled exterior with the brown wood accents? I hate hate hate the style, probably because it always reminds me of an 1980s apartment complex (even if it's on a > $1M house). Hate it here, too, IMO it looks so cheap and tacky.

Archived