Greenville Drive Baseball

Actually, there will be some Greenville drive history on display. I think it was at the press confrence that they said they were going to display ex-drive players in the concourse and how they are proceeding in the minor league system and into the majors. Similar to how the Durham bulls have the Bulls walk of fame around the stadium (Chipper Jones etc...)

^^^Those plaques along with others are going to be incorporated into the entrances and along the main concourse at West End Field for the 2007 season along with the rest of the improvements and renovations

-I'm not saying it will include the exact plaques you're talking about, but it will include plaques and signs showing Greenville's baseball history.

Ok, whatever you say

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite sure yet. It will be a starting position like either ticket taker, program attendant, parking, or ticket sales. I have meeting to go to next week where i'll find out for sure. Later in the season i'm going to try and get promoted to guest relations.

Edited by g-man430