Greenville Drive Baseball

Congrats, g-man!

It could easily take the place of the suburb thread that only has 3 replies :dontknow:

Yea, but that thread was pinned there to provide links to other threads that may otherwise be difficult to locate. It could just be pinned outright, but I'd pin it in the Coffee House, if it were up to me. :thumbsup:

Thanks, but I thought the Drive were going to update their website? It is still the same one they had last season.

I've heard it should be ready by April 1st. I've seen a rough idea of the latest layout and it's awesome, more nostalgic and cleaner. The Drive want the new layout to be perfect and more user/fan friendly.

Does anyone know where I can buy some Drive merchandise other than the website? I was going to buy that St. Patty's Day Hat but 7.95 shipping is a bit much.

There are only two outlets for Drive merchandise that I am aware of:

1. The team store on Main Street

2. The team's web site

The official minor league site doesn't have any Greenville merch: http://shop.mlb.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=1998124

Yes, this is true, and I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one open house ahead of opening day this year...

The Drive is holding an "Open House" at West End Field on March 24 from 10am to 2pm in advance of the upcoming season opener. Below is a press release. Sounds like a great event! :thumbsup:

http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/r...ses/?id=3439229

I'm not surprised. :rofl: It should be a great event! I may even attend this, if I'm able to make a quick trip home for the weekend.