Tiffany Plans Nashville Store

rocket9561

I missed some of the grand debates, but saw enough of the 2003-04 versions. The sad part was that much of that was started by people claiming to be from Nashville, but clearly were not. Nor were they too keen on being a part of their "adopted" hometown. In most cases I, a 50+year resident, feel glad to grant "citizenship" to my friends who've come from other places. How's that for self-appointe power. lol

Another sad note was the need for the very young to prove some point by bashing our city, an unfortunate consequence was the gaining of confidence by those residents of other places who knew no better than to believe them.

For what it's worth, I'd like to think we're all big enough to let Nashville sit back on the sidelines, grow and prosper, and let them think what they will. Sometimes it's tough to abastain from an argument, but for me anyway, it's better. I can get my feathers ruffled pretty easily, but lately, have let the reality of this city show me it's not worth the effort of trying to convince people who refuse to believe. Besides, what does it matter anyway. If any of them were as smart as they claim, they couldn't help but know the truth. The validation of our city as reported in the papers, both locally and nationally, is frequent and glowing.

I must say, in its defense, that the participants of SkyscraperCity are much more enlightened and much more kind spirited. SSP be can do without me.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are constructing the space for it now. It IS a definate tenant.

Wow. this is great news for Nashville. LV is really hot now. Their relatively new NYC flagship store on 5th and 57th street is simply brilliant. Can't wait to see what they build in Nashville!

What's going on in Nashville, it seems the city is exploding...

Just came from an early walk through the Mall at Green Hills.

Just lovely.

Why am I not rich?

One would need to be. Tiffany site looks quite large and on a prominent corner. Empty spaces yet to house Louis V, Godiva, and of course, ANOTHER Starbucks....full blown this time, I suppose. Panera made me hungry.

There were women in expensive SUVs pouring out of their cars like the Falls over Niagra. Looks like GH will have a good day.

Time to get out of Dodge for me.

Archived