• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vitamin_N

Garbage

Vitamin_N    105

Today was garbage day in my neighborhood, and once again there is litter along the street in the wake of the garbage truck. Am I overly fussy, or does anybody else find the trash pickup to be a little sloppy around here? I don't recall this happening at other houses I've lived. I wonder if it could something to do with the mechanized arms that grab the trash can and empty it into the truck (which are actually kind of cool to watch).

DigitalSky    5

They've always seemed to be efficent when it comes to garbage pickup in our nieghborhood. I don't think we've had problems of litter being left but i guess if it is becoming a problem then the city should know