Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Head Count

GRDadof3    1830

I was curious how many people are viewing the Grand Rapids forum regularly. Here's your chance to post without actually having to say anything.

I'll start.

Edit: in addition, even if you don't view regularly, if you are registered at UP and spend time at the GR Forum or live in GR, please stand up and be counted ;)

Thanks

- Jeff

GaryP    0

Posting without saying anything? Ha! I, for one, can't shut up!

See? :blush:

I cant shut up either. I think this would work better if the first post just said 'Dont post here or open this link again' then we could just monitor the # of views. But then the post would fall to page 2 and no one would see it so never mind :wacko:

woz    0

4 (unless Zenstyle, who is reading this thread as I type this, beats me to it; then 5).

zenstyle    3

I can't resist a questionaire of any kind, so I'll say that I pop my head into the GR Urban forum a few times a day. Not much on weekends, but if there's a good argument going on, I'm readin' it!

Edited to add:

I'm now a "whistle stop!" woot woot!

GRDadof3    1830

So with TaureanJ in does this make me 21 or 22?

I'd say you're 22 Landscape1 (this isn't scientific :P ). TaureanJ checks in here occasionally, so we'll give her or him 21. Next up is....

soleil9    0

Hey, I'm number 23! I've been lurking for a while, but I read every other day or so. I'll introduce myself in the introductions post soon....

Soleil in Heritage Hills