Head Count

GRDadof3

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Grand Rapids is the hottest forum on UP, maybe there should be a GR photo montage on the UP home page. :whistling: There are tons of great pics from GRDad, GRCentro and others! :D

I'm tryin mp! :P I try and post GR photos there about once a month, but it's hard to compete against "Sunrise over Tel Aviv".

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showforum=11

So are you 52 mp, or did you post earlier? Never mind, you posted already. Next would be 52...

Edit: I see, you mean on the HOME PAGE. I think you have to drop photos in their flickr site. I'll have to see how to do that.

I had a boss who would have a Bloody Mary first thing in the morning every time we had to go on business trips :sick: He said it helped with flying nerves. Riiggghhttt.

Is that car hilarious or what! We need one of those in GR. Oh Rizzo, there's you're new business idea :thumbsup:

Edit: I just noticed everyone has their own set of pedals to get the thing going :lol:

Sorry, back to the head count....

Archived