Sub-Forums? Want them? Lets talk about it.

Rural King

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the typo :D.

I always enjoy reading about Tennessee. Before joining this forum, I had no idea that Nasheville had such a prominant skyline and was so economically prosperous.

Thanks for the good remarks about Arkansas. Most people don't know much about our state and the great economy. Thanks again.

Yes I also find this forum interesting. I don't always post a lot because my knowledge of Tennessee is limited, but I do enjoy taking a look around.

Yes I also find this forum interesting. I don't always post a lot because my knowledge of Tennessee is limited, but I do enjoy taking a look around.

Same here.

I try to check out the Tennessee subforum as much as possible. I love being able to see what's going on in Nashville, Memphis, east Tennessee, and surrounding areas.

I think the coffee house idea is great, it seems to be working out very well so far.

Archived