GRDadof3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, jthrasher said:

some more shots I took this past weekend.  Seeing the streets so empty is strange but it's great being able to shoot from the middle of the streets without worrying about getting hit or blocking traffic. 

untitled-01.jpg

untitled-02.jpg

untitled-03.jpg

untitled-04.jpg

untitled-06.jpg

untitled-08.jpg

untitled-09.jpg

untitled-10.jpg

Sweet Pics!

Devos Place needs a little cleaning once we get back to "normal"

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 9:35 AM, jthrasher said:

some more shots I took this past weekend.  Seeing the streets so empty is strange but it's great being able to shoot from the middle of the streets without worrying about getting hit or blocking traffic. 

untitled-01.jpg

untitled-02.jpg

untitled-03.jpg

untitled-04.jpg

untitled-06.jpg

untitled-08.jpg

untitled-09.jpg

untitled-10.jpg

Great shots!! The Pantlind and Civic auditorium are looking stately and majestic. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, thebeerqueer said:

Great shots!! The Pantlind and Civic auditorium are looking stately and majestic. 

Thank you!  Getting those shots is incredibly difficult and requires a special lens designed for architecture.  You can't get back far enough to capture the entire buildings in one shot so these are multiple shots pieced together.   I've never seen a shot of the Pantlind from the front that includes the entire building so I'm glad I was able to do it.  The shot makes it look like the building is so much further away from the side of the street from where the photo was taken. 

Edited by jthrasher
  • Like 2