Photos De Jour - Grand Rapids and West Michigan Area

GRDadof3

My hard-drive kicked the bucket this weekend and with it a few hundred photos for which I wasn't smart enough to create back-up copies. Sad story. :( I guess it's about time to replenish the archives...

In the meantime, here's one of the few I did have backed-up. Look at all that green!

65415918_a6ba776ddf.jpg

For those of you who don't get out to the South side of town, here's how the Metro Health campus is progressing. Not a bad looking design.

I've had pictures of this on my camera for weeks to put up here, I just never got around to it. I work near there and have been very surprised how fast they've moved recently. Did they stop construction for a while?

A year two ago the frame just sat there for a looong time...I forget why. The building looks pretty nice...too bad its way out at M6

They put up steel before the prices went up, and then had to issue a bond to pay for the rest of construction. Sat for a while during that period, but then got their bonds issued last summer. It's amazing from how far away you can see it. You're right, too bad it's not downtown.