Trump International Hotel and Tower New Orleans

NCB

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone been able to find any renderings other than the one on adache.com?

No, not yet. Somebody needs to tip off the Times Picayune on this rendering. I guarantee they'd run it on the front page of the Money section if they knew it were available.

This was also posted in the "Trump Tower to go forward" thread by TSmith, but I thought it would fit well in here too. The article is about Trump's decision to move into the New Orleans market, and how his building alone, could mean so much to New Orleans.

Article

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that it is not boring. New Orleans needs to welcome change and not be so quick to have things the way they were before. This is the time to make New Orleans bigger and better than it has ever been before. I like the design of the building and I think it would add to the skyline of Poydras, not to mention create a lot of jobs.

New Orleans needs to welcome change and not be so quick to have things the way they were before.

I completely agree. Many people in New Orleans want everything about the city to stay the same, no matter what the circumstances, which I can understand, but all New Orleanians need to welcome the major change that Trump Tower will be. It will cerainly look very different from any other major tower we have in the city, and will be serving a much different purpose as well.

• 3 weeks later...

This is something I found at the Adache website a few days ago on the Trump Tower, but I wasn't able to get the link to work.

Link.

That article says that the tower would rise 720 feet, but this is from when the tower was supposed to be 60 stories. If the tower is constructed at 70 stories, and each of the extra 10 floors has two foot slabs and eight foot cielings, the height of the tower would be at least 800 feet. Hmm..

Archived