Thanks

Lexy

I just want to make a thread to show my appreciation for everyone that turned out for the VERY succesful Nashville fourm meet today. We had a total of eight people that were there. I am grateful you all worked it into your schedules on such short notice. My deepest thanks and I look forward to doing this in the future!

The pics are on the way btw. Here is a teaser of them.

They are gonna be HUGE pics. The quality is very apparent when viewed at around the 1280 pixel mark so forgive me for the size, but it really is worth it IMOP!!

Picture8280.jpg

Picture8330.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a great time meeting all of you guys and look forward to more Forum meets in the future. We had a beautiful day and everyone was great! I guess the forum meet turned out to be the highlight of my trip to Nashville, with both the Predators and Titans losing. Oh well, I still had loads of fun!

By the way, I'm the really handsome guy with the Titans cap on the left of Lexy's group shot. I really look forward to all the guys posting their pictures. I'll try posting mine as well. Maybe some of them will actually be larger than postage stamps.

Could we have picked a more perfect day for this? Not likely. Hank, glad you got home okay. Guess we'll hear from RK pretty soon, he had quite a trip ahead him back to the great Northwest.

bound, thanks for the extra twist you put on the tour for all of us. That was great.

Lexy, do you still have my quarter? :)

It's in my pocket. :ph34r:

Hey, I can't wait to see everyone's pictures. I'm scanning mine right now. All but ,like, three totally suck but the weather was so f*#$ing beautiful it was hard to take completely worthless pictures. Anyway, thanks Lexy/Michael for getting this together, hope to do it again sometime. Nice to meet everybody.

P.S.

Rural King is a total softy. Just kidding, all you Charlotte punks better watch your step 'round here.

Hey, I can't wait to see everyone's pictures. I'm scanning mine right now. All but ,like, three totally suck but the weather was so f*#$ing beautiful it was hard to take completely worthless pictures. Anyway, thanks Lexy/Michael for getting this together, hope to do it again sometime. Nice to meet everybody.

P.S.

Rural King is a total softy. Just kidding, all you Charlotte punks better watch your step 'round here.

Hey, you look a little different than the picture under your name. I enjoyed meeting you!

I had a great time as well! It was the perfect day for a meet. So many great discussions were had, pics taken, and sights seen. It was a blast. Well worth the trip. It was also cool IMO that we had all three "Grand Divisions" present, with Hankster representing the Eastern and I the Western. Great turnout.

I really enjoyed getting to meet Hankster, Nashvillain, William, Nashville Bound, and Lexygurl for the first time. As always it was great to get to hang out with Dave and Lexy again. I look forward to the next meet. I hope those who could not come this time will be able to next time, its a great time.

I had a good trip home and was able to make a photo stop in Huntingdon on the way back as well. :D

Seems like you guys had a great time! Looks like it was a nice day in Nashville!

Just out of curiousity for the rest of the viewing forum (however small or large it may be), who's who in that Nashville Forum Meet pic above?

Since you ask, they from left to right they are Hankster, William, It's Just Dave, NashvilleBound, Lexy & his wife.

Archived